Inspections of fire extinguishers will occur November 14-18, 2022
It is that time of the year when we inspect your Unit in order to get ready for Winter.
Below is a list of items and functions performed inside the dwelling:
- Check all safety devices required by the CC &Rs, local and state codes, change as necessary
- fire extinguishers. Fire Department requires each unit to have at least one 5 lbs extinguisher.
- smoke detectors
- CO detectors
- compliance with the propane regulations
- Check for operation of all “stop and drain” units (your interior water shut-off)
- Check all water fixtures for obvious water leaks
- Check the function of the furnace thermostat
- Check for start-up of the furnace
- Change the furnace filter (this should be done on a regular basis)
- Check all window openings for open windows or cracked glass
For this examination we charge $50.00 plus parts.
In addition, if you DO NOT wish to use our chimney sweep service you may have your own contractor provides us with a “certificate” stating your fireplace and flue system are in order. You must also give us notice of a decline of service for the chimney inspection. This year we are only doing wood burning fireplaces.
If you DO NOT wish us to perform a fall maintenance service on your unit, please advise the office. If
you would like us to inspect your Unit and want to schedule an appointment, please contact us.
This needs to be done before December 15, 2022.
Please contact us for further information.